You don't have to waste hours creating content
We've done the hard part for you
Business coaches, consultants, service providers and educators....
Are you frustrated and stressed out by all the time you spend on content creation?
Even worse, maybe you're putting off developing your own products because...
There just isn't enough time in the day!
Here's the harsh reality:
You'll never be able to grow your business to the next level unless you're regularly creating your own courses and infoproducts.
The problem is that there's so much work involved to do it well. You have to:
- Research the topic
- Narrow down the key points
- Outline a logical flow
- Figure out learning activities that people can do
- Write all the content
- Develop support resources, like worksheets and checklists
- Create the slideshow
- Design graphics
- Edit and proofread everything
- Make it look professional
- Create sales materials
- Write autoresponder emails
- etc, etc, etc
That can take months of time and thousands of dollars,
...especially when you have the rest of your business to run.
Luckily, with our ready-to-go, customizable content, you can set up your own automated sales funnels, signature products, and complete training programs.... in a matter of hours.
Instead of spending $5,000 or more, plus all the time to create the product and marketing materials, you can get everything you need for a FRACTION of that.
You don't have to do all that work yourself!
At Content Sparks, we've been designing and developing business training programs for Fortune 50 companies and small businesses.... for over 20 years.
So when you use one of our products, it's like having your own professional support team of researchers, instructional designers, writers, editors, graphics people, and marketing experts.
We always design our products to help your students take action on what they learn. They're not just taking it in and then walking off and forgetting everything.
Instead, you'll give them learning activities, worksheets, checklist reminders, graphics, and other resources - everything they need to start implementing what they learn right away.
What does that mean for you? It means...
You'll have happy customers who want to keep coming back to you to buy more!
Now you can:
I don't have to worry about the quality level with Content Sparks, I just have to tweak it to my voice. It’s the equivalent of hundreds or thousands of dollars of time saved. Plus, it makes me a valuable resource to my clients--I look like a superstar!Peter Vogopoulos, Executive and Business Leadership Coach
With Shoestring Budget Startup, you'll get everything you need to DELIVER, TEACH, and PROMOTE a step-by-step course that will help your customers get off on the right path to financial freedom online.
There are hundreds of thousands of people out there who are yearning to have their own business. But there's a big worry that stops them from ever getting started....
They think they can't afford it
The reality is that most people CAN afford to build an online business.
Because an online business is...
- Low risk - You can test an idea for a business without a huge outlay of money
- Flexible - You can change direction with your business quickly when you want to
- Cheap - You can start an online business for as little as $100, and then spend more when you're ready
Don't let your customers lose out on the freedom of having their own business!
You can teach them all the secrets of getting an online business started WITHOUT spending any more than they have to.
Module 1: Introduction – Why Take Your Business Online?
You'll start by discussing the massive benefits of having an online business and why it’s a great way to achieve your financial goals without having to risk your life savings, or even much money at all.
Module 2: Good Business Strategy and Planning to Keep Your Costs Low
Keeping your expenditure down starts with good business planning. In Module 2, you'll
talk about the exact planning steps people need to take, including market research to perform and how to select the right business model for your skills and personality.
Module 3: Building Your Online Business on a Budget
So how much do you really need to spend to get started? In Module 3 you'll break it all down and go through the essential expenses people need to budget for. You'll even discuss one type of expense that most people don’t plan for but should!
Module 4: Popular Tools for Building Your Business on a Tight Budget
It’s easy to get sucked into paying too much for business tools that promise incredible results. Most of the time, you just don’t need to invest in any of those. In Module 4, you'll go through some free, low-cost, and scalable tools to keep start-up and ongoing costs low.
Module 5: Strategies to Keep Your Online Business Running on a Budget
It’s also easy for costs to get out of control quickly when you get started and see all the great opportunities out there. In Module 5, you’ll teach the strategies that successful online start-ups use to maximize their profitability while growing their business on a tight budget.
Conclusion: Create Your Action Plan
By this point, you’ve taught a multitude of ways for getting on online business off to a fast start with minimal cost. In the concluding module, you’ll have your students spend time putting it all together by identifying their next steps and what they need to get started.
Course Follow-Up Email Titles
- Dirt cheap internet marketing tools
- Financial pitfalls to avoid while maintaining your online business
- Time management techniques to increase productivity
- Build a referral-based business
- Building your business on a budget using interns
Report Follow-Up Email Titles
- Marketing stats you must know before you start-up
- Should you outsource your online business needs
- Why every business needs a domain name
- Credit card processing information you need to know before starting an online business
- Should you keep your day job
Blog Post Titles
- 5 things you should know when starting your own online business
- How do you know if you have a good idea for a business?
- Project management for your online business
- Starting your online business and understanding your competition
- Top 10 mistakes to avoid when starting an online business
- Course Book
- Graphics & Screenshots
- Summary Checklist
- Infographic - Cheap Websites vs. Custom Websites
- Slides Handout
- Speaker Notes
- Facilitator Guide
- Evaluation Form
- Research Sources
- Follow-Up Emails
- Mind Map Overview
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training
- Instructions for Using Your New Content
- Opt-In Report - Online Business Skills Checklist
- Opt-In Report Summary Checklist
- Opt-In Report Slideshow
- Opt-In Page
- Opt-In Follow Up Emails
- Infographic - Start Your Online Business in 4 Simple Steps
- Blog Posts
- Sales Page
- eCover Templates
Taking the time to answer my questions so fast...that's why YOU, ma'am, are a Rock Star! Your products always give so much more...that I can actually use! Thanks so much for ALL you do! You truly do have the best to offer.Deni Caruth, Master Keys Coaching
21 Creative Ways to Use Your Content
- Build your list of leads by giving away the opt-in gift in exchange for contact details. Then promote the rest of the course in the follow-up emails.
- Share the visuals on social media or use them to add to other content.
- Use the blog posts and/or portions of the content on your blog for educating your readers.
- Break up a portion of the content to create an email series that promotes another ebook or course, either your own or as an affiliate.
- Customize the training to create a complete ecourse, delivered via email, and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire pack, all combined as a paid ebook.
- Brand the slides and then record them as videos to create a video training series for new customers or paid coaching clients.
- Rewrite the content and distribute on guest blogs and directories to establish yourself as an expert.
- Hold a webinar or teleseminar and use the slides with the embedded Notes as your script... then follow up with paid coaching sessions that go into more detail.
- Add the content as an ebook to your paid membership site to help people learn about this topic.
- Print the Opt-In Report to hand to your offline customers.
- Combine the content with other content to create an even larger course or series of courses.
- Use snippets of the content to fill up your social media schedule or as tips of the day.
- Use the content and tools for yourself to expand your knowledge and learn more about this topic.
- Use the slideshow to run offline workshops and print the Course Book and Workbook for handouts
- Include the content as a big bonus to one of your other products or services to increase that product's value
- Split up the content into separate, smaller reports that you give as lead magnets to build your email list
- Split up the content into shorter emails that you spread out over the course of a year, putting your relationship-building on autopilot
- Translate the content into other languages to reach a global audience
- Put short quotes from the content onto images that you can share on viral social media sites
- Use the content to build your library of paid products on your website, so that you always have something to sell to your customers and clients while you're busy working on other parts of your business or your life!