Are You Ready to Stop Relying on 1:1 Client Time and Build Your Business a Faster, Easier Way?
Business coaches, consultants, service providers and educators....
Here's the harsh reality:
You'll never be able to grow your business to the next level unless you're regularly creating your own courses and infoproducts.
And I don't just mean products that you deliver live, like online courses and workshops. But also ones that work for you on auto-pilot, bringing in new leads and customers in your sleep.
But there just isn't enough time in the day!
Or maybe you don't know where to start to put the products together. Or perhaps you don't write well.
Luckily, with our done-for-you, customizable content, you can quickly set up your own automated sales funnels, signature products, and complete training programs.
You'll be able to:
Small business owners and entrepreneurs all have one thing in common...
They never have enough time for marketing!
...and they usually don't have enough people to delegate to either.
That's why automation is so critical for successful businesses, large and small.
Take a look at these stats from an Adestra survey.
When asked what the biggest benefits of automation were, marketers said:
- 74% - Saved time
- 68% - Improved customer engagement
- 58% - More timely communications
- 58% - Increased opportunities, including up-sells
Your clients need to automate their marketing if they want to take their business to the next level.
When you start teaching your clients and customers how to automate their online marketing, they'll be able to:
- Offload repetitive tasks
- Improve customer service
- Ramp up their email marketing results
- Generate leads on auto pilot
- Increase their customer retention
- Engage their followers on social media
- Publish new content more frequently
- Drive down their operating costs
Sure, you can't automate EVERYTHING in your marketing. That's impossible, and you wouldn't want to. The personal element is essential.
But there are far more opportunities for marketing automation than your clients and customers can imagine.
They need YOUR help to understand all the possibilities.
That's why we put together a full course on the 4 keys areas for automating online marketing.
And you can rebrand it and sell it as your own!
How to Automate Your Online Marketing is a step-by-step course that covers 4 main areas of marketing automation.
But there's a big difference between this product and a lot of the other customizable, rebrandable content you'll see out there.
Our team has been creating high-impact business training programs for Fortune 50 companies and small business for over 20 years. And we apply all our expertise to the content we create for you.
We always design our products to help your students take action on what they learn. They're not just taking it in and then walking off and forgetting everything.
Instead, you'll give them learning activities, worksheets, checklist reminders, graphics, and other resources - everything they need to start implementing what they learn right away.
What does that mean for you? It means...
You'll have happy customers who want to keep coming back to you to buy more!
But we're not just giving you the content your students need:
Part 2 - Facilitator Materials
You'll also get a complete set of teaching materials, including a slideshow with speaking notes, facilitator guide with instructions, evaluation form to get feedback, and more. You'll even get some follow-up emails you can use to continue building relationships after your course.
Use the Facilitator Materials to run your workshops and webinars, record video, give presentations at events, etc.
- 87 Slides – for classroom, webinar or video
- Speaker Notes – script and instructions in Notes section of slides
- Evaluation Form
- Course Research Sources
- Follow-Up Emails - 5 Emails to send to Participants after completing the course
- Mind Map Overview
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training - recommendations and how to select the right one for you
Module 1: Introduction – How Automation Helps Your Online Marketing
You'll start by discussing the meaning of the term ‘marketing automation’ and all the benefits for your business. The biggest benefit is usually time, but you might be surprised at some of the others.
Module 2: What is the Goal of Your Marketing Automation Strategy?
In order to create an automation strategy, marketers need to understand what they hope to accomplish first. In Module 2, you'll talk about different types of goals they might want to achieve and how they line up with the sales process.
Module 3: Social Media Automation
Social media can be one of your biggest time drains, sometimes with the lowest ROI. In Module 3, you'll look at how to cut the time spent on social sites, automate different aspects, but still keep social media marketing highly personal.
Module 4: Email Marketing Automation
Email is the heart and soul of many businesses, especially when it comes to developing relationships with both leads and customers. In Module 4, you’ll discuss how to automate many aspects of email marketing so that your students can do a better job of converting leads to customers and retaining the customers they already have.
Module 5: Content Marketing Automation
Content creation is something that’s often pushed to the side because marketers ‘don’t have enough time’, but content marketing is also a key part of building credibility online. In Module 5, you'll be looking at both ways to automate some of the marketing side of content, as well as tools that will speed up content creation.
Module 6: Customer Follow-Up Automation
Your current customers are your best source of repeat sales and additional revenue, but most marketers probably aren't taking advantage of all the automation available for making this happen. In the last module before you finish up, you’ll explore some powerful tactics and tools for using automation in ongoing customer relationship-building.
By this point, you’ve discussed some astounding ways to use automation that will make an enormous impact on your students' business and their life. In the concluding module, you’ll have them spend time putting it all together by building their personal automation plan and identifying their next steps.
Taking the time to answer my questions so fast...that's why YOU, ma'am, are a Rock Star! Your products always give so much more...that I can actually use! Thanks so much for ALL you do! You truly do have the best to offer.Deni Caruth, Master Keys Coaching
- Course Book
- Graphics & Screenshots
- Summary Checklist
- Slides Handout
- Speaker Notes
- Facilitator Guide
- Evaluation Form
- Research Sources
- Follow-Up Emails
- Mind Map Overview
- Top Ways to Deliver Your Training
- Instructions for Using Your New Content
- Opt-In Report
- Opt-In Report Summary Checklist
- Opt-In Report Slideshow
- Opt-In Page
- Opt-In Follow Up Emails
- Blog Posts
- Sales Page
- eCover Templates
Just wanted to say thanks for all you do in providing such quality content. You are my "go-to" person for all great content.Gina Alagata, Founder & CEO at Wink - Women Inkorporated
21 Creative Ways to Use Your Content
- Build your list of leads by giving away the opt-in gift in exchange for contact details. Then promote the rest of the course in the follow-up emails.
- Share the visuals on social media or use them to add to other content.
- Use the blog posts and/or portions of the content on your blog for educating your readers.
- Break up a portion of the content to create an email series that promotes another ebook or course, either your own or as an affiliate.
- Customize the training to create a complete ecourse, delivered via email, and follow it up with additional coaching or more in-depth training.
- Use sections of the content for an autoresponder series that pre-sells the entire pack, all combined as a paid ebook.
- Brand the slides and then record them as videos to create a video training series for new customers or paid coaching clients.
- Rewrite the content and distribute on guest blogs and directories to establish yourself as an expert.
- Hold a webinar or teleseminar and use the slides with the embedded Notes as your script... then follow up with paid coaching sessions that go into more detail.
- Add the content as an ebook to your paid membership site to help people learn about this topic.
- Print the Opt-In Report to hand to your offline customers.
- Combine the content with other content to create an even larger course or series of courses.
- Use snippets of the content to fill up your social media schedule or as tips of the day.
- Use the content and tools for yourself to expand your knowledge and learn more about this topic.
- Use the slideshow to run offline workshops and print the Course Book and Workbook for handouts
- Include the content as a big bonus to one of your other products or services to increase that product's value
- Split up the content into separate, smaller reports that you give as lead magnets to build your email list
- Split up the content into shorter emails that you spread out over the course of a year, putting your relationship-building on autopilot
- Translate the content into other languages to reach a global audience
- Put short quotes from the content onto images that you can share on viral social media sites
- Use the content to build your library of paid products on your website, so that you always have something to sell to your customers and clients while you're busy working on other parts of your business or your life!